Saturday, 14 May 2016

Book Review: Why does E=mc²? by Brian Cox and Jeffrey R.Forshaw

Why I read this: Every so often I grab an interesting non-fiction audiobook from the library. I like Brian Cox's style on TV so I decided to try this to see if made the subject just as accessible in a written form.

Genre: Non Fiction

In a Nutshell: Physics for dummies


Would suit fans ofStephen Hawking


Rating: 4 stars


Find more about this book on Goodreads here



Review:
If, like me, you never really "got" physics in school, but find yourself watching documentaries by Prof. Brian Cox and others regardless, then this is the book for you. I would also recommend it to teenagers as a good introduction to physics before they get bogged down in all those theories and equations in school.
There are times that my brain was still playing catch up with what was said, but most of the time that was because I was too busy thinking "Wow!" or "Whaaaaat?! That's amazing!". I will definitely read this again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...