Sunday, 25 September 2016

Book Review: Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich

Curious Minds (Knight and Moon, #1)Curious Minds by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

As I started reading this, I decided that the authors had decided to make a parody of a Thriller, because surely such experienced and well known writers wouldn't write something like this seriously. Would they?
As a parody it is lots of fun. There are the evil henchmen that can't die, the evil family plot to take over the world (bwaaa-haaa-haaa), "top secret government installations", and amateur detectives who figure everything out and are the only ones who can save us from "the new world order".

So for a book I could laugh with (or is that at?) I gave it 3 stars. If you are after an actual thriller, then you may be best to move on.
Thanks to NetGalley and the publisher for providing me with a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...