Friday, 12 August 2016

Book Review: Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens AgendaSimon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book had a perfect mix of humour, realistic teen characters and an easy, fast pace. It was very reminiscent of John Green's style of writing in that it is simplistic (not in a bad way) which makes it very accessible and a fast read.
I thought this book would be good not just for teens, but also their parents, as it gives a pretty realistic portrayal of what goes on inside a confused 17 year old's mind.


View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. I completely agree with everything you’ve said here. Simon’s character was so authentic and real, and the story itself was just so light and fun. I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did! :) Thanks for sharing and, as always, fabulous review! ❤

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe, appreciate your thoughts and your time to stop by!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...